Discovering the most fascinating corners
“Aperitif on board” is the exclusive experience Palazzina offers those who love the Lagoon and wish to have the opportunity to explore the lesser-known canals of Venice, as well as to enjoy the typically Venetian ritual of the aperitif as they discover the city and the islands from a novel, “watery” perspective.
This tour offers visitors the chance to explore Venice from the water, stopping off to sample some excellent local wines or delicious champagne, accompanied by a tray of appetizing snacks, aboard an elegant motorboat that will keep you out of the way of the city’s gondola and waterbus traffic, taking you out towards the more open part of the Lagoon, the ideal place to admire the delightful signature features of the city and the islands, beautifully framed by some of the most marvellous sunsets in the world.
The tour will introduce you to the Lagoon at its most romantic, following in the footsteps of one of its greatest admirers, Ernest Hemingway.
In the company of your partner, for a special experience à deux, or with friends and family for an entertaining opportunity to soak up the magical atmosphere of Venice.
“Aperitif on board” includes:
• exclusive motorboat tour with driver, lasting 1 hour 30 minutes
• aperitif on board with Venetian snacks and a bottle of wine or champagne
• from Palazzina along the canals of Venice and around the Lagoon
• available all year, booking required
• min. 2, max. 6 people
• price starting from € 310 for 2 people with bottle of local wine or € 570 with bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée Champagne